Magnetic Field - Round
Cubist recollections, and kinetic movement characterize the extraordinary work of Sam El Greco. After a rich career influenced by the language of the street, the Brazilian artist now synthesizes the concept of optical illusion as a new language that has its source in a profusion of colors.
"Magnetic Field" has been produced exclusively for TohaaDesign. This work immediately catches the eye ... Like an agitator of emotions, he mixes with great ease, pop colors, controlled gradients and 3D volumes, to stimulate all your senses.
- Quick and easy installation
- Fit all round toilets
- Soft close system
- Stripe and Paypal payment
- Payment 1 to 3X
• High-density MDF wood, 18 mm, and finished with a mirror-finish lacquer.
• Tube hinge in a modern design and can be folded out for easy maintenance.
• Double sinking mechanism for greater safety and discretion.
• Stainless steel screws and nuts.
A universal fixing system
• Our universal fixing guarantees easy and quick installation.
• Modern, removable system for easy maintenance.
• Tutorial can be found at the bottom of this page!
A native of Sao Paulo Brazil, Sam Elgreco chose Buenos Aires to study fine arts and design.
His early sketches were influenced by the graffiti movement of the time. Motivated by the idea of breaking with the classical forms of geometric assembly, he refines his technique in order to obtain a perfect fusion between space and his pictorial art.
Now an artist in his own right, he participates in various projects in Buenos Aires, Punta Del Este, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, London, Mexico City, Washington, DC and Tokyo with public spaces, private entities, museums and art galleries.
All our models are copyright protected, to ensure total exclusivity.
Material : MDF wood
Finish : Glossy and lacquered on 4 sides
Weight : 7,5 lbs
Hinge : Inox & Zinc
Comfort : Soft close system
Maintenance : Rinsing and drying required
Collection name : Signature range
Frequently asked questions
Our customer service is at your disposal by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.